How did your engine repair or restoration project go? We would like to share your experiences with our other customers.
- Have you taken photos and kept some notes?
- Did you learn things that you would do differently next time?
- Did you have the parts and tools that you needed? Send us photos and any descriptions or advice you would like to share.
Be sure to include photos of parts and tear-down, your shop or workspace, the boat, and a photo of you!
You could get full BRAGGING RIGHTS, — all the BEST photos & descriptions we receive will be posted on our website.
Here’s how to send it:
1. Click the orange “Email Us” box …or email us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you click one of the orange “Email Us” boxes on this page, a blank email addressed to us will pop up.
2. Attach SEVERAL PHOTOS of your repair projects
Some examples: your torn-down engine…your before/after shots…your old and new parts…your workbench and tools…you in your shop, hard at work on your repair…and more!
3. IMPORTANT: Type brief DESCRIPTIONS of your repairs
In your email, type descriptions of what’s going on in the photos. What are you working on? What was the problem? How did our parts help you repair it? And more!
AND be sure to type in your NAME and PHONE number.
4. Hit “Send.” That’s it! And THANK YOU for being willing to share your photos and experiences!
*The quality of the photos and description should be suitable for us to post on the website. They don’t need to be professional photos and description but must be good enough to post online and share with other users. Judgement of suitability is by MarineEngine.com only. The best photos & description submissions will be posted on our website.